Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Halloween and Vietnam pics!

cruising down a canal to the Mekong Delta! LOVED THIS RIDE!

oh my gosh-- did I really do this?!?!


horse carts pulling us through a village (sorry it's sideways!)


taxi'ing a sweet motorbike ride!

my two kids from Vy 8 School for the Deaf at the zoo!


Nat and I crawling through the Cu Chi Tunnels...


a Vietnam War Memorial with stones for 10,000 Vietnamese bodies... only a small fraction of all the deaths

a large Cao Dai Temple


at the Vietnamese School for the Deaf and "Dumb"... this girl was incredibly cute


Water Puppet Show!!! What an experience...


sunset on the MV Explorer.... 



"Thriller" performance at Halloween! I know... I'm a pretty scary zombie :)

my friends and I dressed up for Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. omgosh! so many things about this posting-
    wow, above graves.
    um those kids at the school of deaf and dumb= so cute! id teach there any day!
    i notice you took that motorcycle picture while being driven-- dangerous girl!
    water puppet show?!?! awesome!
    and you are a thriller ;)

    ReplyDelete